WHAT IS SHOWINGTIME?
Showingtime is a wonderful service available 24/7 for scheduling appointments with buyers and buyers agents.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You provide your contact information, your homes availability for showing, and any special showing instructions to Georgia Choice Realty when listing your home. Special instructions might include: “Gate Code is 1234” or “Do not let cat outside” or “Please remove shoes”
- While your home is listed, buyer’s agents will call 1-800-SHOWING to schedule an appoint to view your home.
- You are immediately notified by phone call, email, text message. of the name of the agent and the date and time of the showing request.
- You simply confirm, change, auto approve, or deny any showing request by simply replying to or confirming the appointment.
- Once you respond to the showing request, all parties are notified including, yourself, Georgia Choice Realty and the buyers agent.
- Once a showing is complete, Showingtime will request feedback up to 3 times from the buyers agent about your home!
AS A SELLER WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
You will simply need to respond to all showing requests as they are submitted. You can also set appointments to auto-approve status if you are out of town or the home is vacant. You can review all of the showing requests on your home by downloading the Showingtime app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
WILL I BE NOTIFIED WHEN A SHOWING IS SHEDULED?
Yes, you can receive emails, phone calls, and/or text messages depending on your appointment preferences.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM RUNNING LATE OR NEED TO CANCEL?
You can call the ShowingTime Appointment Center (1-800-SHOWING) to let them know. You can also let your agent know if there are alternate plans.
WHAT DO THE THREE APPOINTMENT TYPES MEAN?
- Appointment Required – a confirmation must be obtained before the showing may occur.
- Courtesy Call – an appointment is automatically approved, but a call is placed to notify the owner/occupant.
- Go & Show – no approval is required and the request can be immediately confirmed.
WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING WHILE MY HOME IS LISTED?
- Check your messages. Be sure to continually check your phone or email for any notifications and respond as soon as possible. Delayed or missed responses could mean missed showings.
- Have your home ready to show at any time. It’s tough to keep your home tidy every moment, but the practice of preparing for showings will result in a higher likelihood of an offer.
- Provide one or two primary phone numbers where you can be reached. While you may use your cell phone as your primary means of contact, provide an alternate phone number such as a home or work number as backup to ensure confirmation of showings.
- Stay updated on your home. You will have access to your listing information at anytime from anywhere, letting you know the date & time of future & past appointments as well as valuable feedback from agents who have recently shown your home.
- Install the Mobile App. You can set your contact preferences, keep track of upcoming showings, and access your feedback when you need. You can also reach out to your agent with any particular questions.